Friday, February 13, 2009

greetings

hello,

welcome to my little piece of the blogging world:)

my name is dawn and i live in wisconsin with my darling husband, two spirited kids, one nappy lil' dog named sake, and one ornery bird named bonito. i make my living by being one part stay-at-home mum, one part teacher, and one part artist. i dream of beaches, world travel, writing a book, owning my own business, creating, and...well, don't get me started!

in case you're wondering, i created this site to inspire myself and others in my creative endeavors. a sort of online journal to inspire myself to keep dreaming and celebrating the little things in life and to continue searching for who i am, what i love, and what makes me tick.

so here's to light and new beginnings~ cheers!
dawnie

No comments:

Post a Comment